What are liquid vitamins?
Pills and capsules are usually the most common delivery form for vitamins and supplements. However, liquid vitamins are the most potent. Since they’re already in liquid form, they do not need to be broken down by the stomach acids before absorption begins. As they’re readily available for digestion, they are recommended for conditions that require rapid action, such as pain relief and sleeping aid. Vitamin supplements commonly available in liquid form include vitamin C, vitamin D, and vitamin B12.
Types of Liquid Vitamins
Liquid vitamins may be available in the form of tinctures, bottles, syrups, and pouches. They may also be available as powders that need to be dissolved in a liquid, like juice or water, to form a liquid before consumption. Regardless of the delivery form, liquid vitamins are consumed as liquids. Some ingredients in liquid vitamins may require specialized packaging and storage to retain their efficacy. That is why it is crucial to choose a renowned, reliable liquid vitamin manufacturer that understands the nuances of liquid vitamin manufacturing.
Why liquid vitamins are better than other supplement forms.
Despite the possibility of being a bit unstable as compared to their solid counterparts, liquid vitamins have several benefits over other supplement forms like tablets, capsules, pills, chewable or soft gels. Some of these include:
- Sometimes, children and the elderly find it difficult to swallow pills or capsules. Liquid vitamins can be much easier to consume and digest without getting stuck in the throat and becoming a potential choking hazard.
- Some liquid vitamin manufacturers offer liquid vitamins in interesting flavors or in the form of carbonated drinks that are much more pleasant to consume. They are an excellent alternative for kids that usually run away from anything that looks or tastes like medication.
- The most common apprehension about vitamins and supplements is their absorption rate. Liquid vitamins are easily absorbed in the bloodstream; their absorption rate is 98%. Other forms of supplements require proper disintegration and digestion prior to absorption. Certain types of coatings, fillers, and binding agents are very hard to digest, allowing only a small percentage of the nutrients to be absorbed into the body. Liquid vitamins contain no fillers or binders; hence they can be absorbed immediately.
- Unlike traditional pills, liquid vitamins allow the liquid vitamin manufacturer to combine and pack more potent nutrients together. This creates a synergistic effect to maximize the benefits and potency of herbal ingredients and vitamins.
- Liquid vitamins also make it possible to take high dosage of a supplement. Active constituents can be in a much higher concentration in liquid vitamins as compared to other delivery forms.
Powder liquid supplements
These supplements are available in powdered form and can be consumed easily after mixing them with a liquid. Powder liquid supplements are manufactured after extracting, drying, and filtering the nutrients to turn them into a powdery substance. Powder liquid supplements are incredibly cost-effective and have multiple advantages over other liquid vitamins delivery forms, including:
- Allow trouble-free dosage flexibility and adjustment as per the consumer’s requirements.
- Have longer shelf life than simple liquid supplements.
- Better suited for unstable ingredients.
- Can be conveniently bought and stored in bulk.
- Can be blended into smoothies, juices, or plain water for better flavor.
- Are very easy to consume.
- They can’t spill, making them quite travel-friendly.
BL Bio Lab as Best Liquid Vitamin Manufacturer
The process of manufacturing liquid vitamins usually includes:
- Blending the liquid formula for even distribution of ingredients
- Filling and packaging of the liquid formula
- Polishing and inspection of the packaged product
- Testing the final product to ensure its quality
The popularity of liquid supplements has increased tremendously, and people are actively searching for top liquid vitamin manufacturers in the market.
As a liquid vitamin manufacturer, BL Bio Lab has the ability to create the finest customized formulas at the best product pricing. We implement the best liquid vitamin manufacturer practices carefully and effectively. Not only that, but the whole process of manufacturing, acquiring raw materials, blending, packaging, inspecting, and testing of supplements, is completed following the strict FDA regulations and GMPs.
If you want to sell your own liquid vitamins, the first step is finding the most reliable vitamin manufacturer in the market. BL Bio Lab can enhance your brand image and customer range. From adding high-end products to your existing product range to labeling and packaging them, you can count on BL Bio Lab for a trustworthy and professional experience.